We want to be the smartest way to save - for everyone
The world of finance is lacking transparency which makes it difficult for customers to make rational choices when investing -- and we have had enough. Therefore, we are challenging the status quo by creating a smarter way for everyone to save in funds. But our journey has just begun.
We are a tech and design savvy team that happens to be interested in finance
Product development is the very core of our business to ensure an excellent customer experience. Our ambitious Product & Tech team enables us to scale and deliver the smartest savings platform there is. We focus on building a flexible system that enables us to scale up. To make sure our development work creates the right business output all teams work closely together.
Our tech stack looks like this:
- PHP (Laravel)
- Github Actions
- Tailwind CSS
- React Native
What about the role?
As DevOps / CloudOps Engineer you will be a vital part of our Product & Tech team. We believe you to be a true problem-solver who will be in the driver's seat of our cloud journey.
Your mission will be to scale the cloud, monitoring and maintaining, deploying and managing a growing platform/product. We believe that you think about security all the time and take the responsibility for implementing all security measures by deploying a robust secured infrastructure.
In this role you will work closely with the CTO and the Product & Tech team to build and architect continuous integration and delivery models to efficiently push changes into the service.
We need you who want to make an impact and take us to the next level.
- Architect to deploy and manage a scalable hosted service in AWS.
- Build and architect secured hosting service. Address security threats like DDOS attack, takeover of the computer and network etc.
- Engineering in the design phase to ensure planning of the deployment model and deployment at scale.
- Continuously monitor security design of the infrastructure and the deployment architecture of the product and look for possible attacks from new threats.
- Be on high alert to monitor the hosted service which enables our customer to route their network traffic swiftly and efficiently.
- Ensure high safety at all times and to step in if circumstances require.
- Maintaining and creating pipelines in a continuous integration/deployment environment.
We believe you have
- 2+ years of experience from a similar role within the dev ops space or managing a saas/hosted service
- Worked closely with the development team in designing the product for deploying a service at scale.
- Strong Linux skills / open source and have hands on experience to troubleshoot issues
- Exposure in pipeline building and played a key role in continuous integration/Deployment
- Experienced in AWS environment
- Experience of Amazon OpenSearch Service, CloudWatch, EC2, ElastiCache, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, Lambda, RDS, Simple Queue Service, Route 53, DynamoDB, VPC
- Experience of cloudformation, terraform, php, python, database administration
- Experience in how to set up Networks and VPN in VPC
- Experience of third-party services like circle ci, jenkins, ci/cd in app development, launching apps in Appstore and Google Play Store
Prerequisites for greatness
We are a prestigeless, yet ambitious team and believe that great teamwork is what creates our success. Our culture is built by everyone who is part of the team and therefore we emphasise the importance of the right attitude and personality. Our culture is described by the team as open-minded, innovative and product focused. As we are a start-up we are a (little) messy, have a lot of ambition and we believe that you have a flexible mindset and share our vision and beliefs to be truly successful in your role. Further, we look for individuals who are not afraid to try new things, who view failed attempts as a learning opportunity and who are prestigeless yet ambitious team players. We expect our colleagues to be kind and humble, and who enjoy solving problems and challenge the status quo together.
What's in it for you
We offer you an exciting role in a product-driven fintech company that puts the customer experience at the top of the agenda. Here you will have the opportunity to make an impact and be part of building something great together. You get to work in a stimulating environment among ambitious and savvy colleagues, and we also make sure you get:
💻 a neat set-up of the work tools
💰 a competitive salary
🚀 employee stock options
🏃♀️ generous health-care benefits
🤒 health- and life insurance
🌱 occupational pension
Finally, it is a full-time and permanent employment (with an initial probation employment) . Starting-date according to agreement. Application and questions, see below. Good luck! 🤞
What the process looks like
If our interest is mutual, most processes will include the following steps:
👋 30 minute chat with a member of the People & Culture team to learn more about you – and give you more insight to the role!
✨ First interview with your potential leader!
📝 Case and case presentation or code test depending on the role.
🎩 Final interview with one of our founders or leaders.
SAVR is a fast-growing fintech company that offers a savings platform with Sweden's lowest fund fees. SAVR is backed by several well-known investors and has ambitious goals of continuing to grow rapidly and take the lead in building a new generation of savings and investment services. We are expecting hyper growth during the upcoming year and are looking to expand to new markets. Our HQ is located in central Stockholm and we also have a development office located in Halmstad.