Disrupting the world of savings - for everyone
The world of finance is lacking transparency which makes it difficult for customers to make rational choices when investing - and we have had enough. SAVR challenges the status quo by offering an honest and modern fund platform. So far, we have helped over 80 000 customers grow their money. But our journey has just begun.
What about the role?
We are looking for a Risk & Financial Regulation Manager to join our team in Stockholm. You will lead the Risk & Financial Regulation area in our home market Sweden and our next markets in Europe. You will work closely with our CFO as well as other internal and external stakeholders and our growing team.
Regulatory Reporting and Licences:
- Develop regulatory reporting routine to authorities in our home market - Sweden (fund, equity, pension account, saving account etc.)
- Understand local reporting obligations to authorities in new markets, as the company expands to other European countries
- Support regulatory license application and passporting process into other EU countries
- Identify data needs and reporting tools together with our tech engineers as well as external service providers based on local regulatory demands
- Manage regulatory, risk and compliance related information publication processes
- Support regulatory communications with regulators in markets where SAVR operates
Risk and Financial Compliance:
- Develop and strengthen governing policies and internal processes as the company expands to new product offerings, and new markets, based on latest regulations
- Perform risk assessment, and develop process to control ongoing risk factors, and initiate routine to educate company’s operation about ongoing risk factors related to company’s business activities, market practices, and relevant regulations
- Report quarterly to the CEO, CFO, and the Board with a statement of material observations and recommendations
We believe you have
- 5+ years from financial services or Fin-tech industry with extensive experience in regulatory reporting, risk, financial compliance
- Relevant university degree
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
It’s a plus if you have
- Knowledge of regulatory license application
- Knowledge of other European markets
- Knowledge of tax reporting
As a person we believe that you have a high sense of responsibility and ability to handle urgent requests and work in an agile environment. We believe you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and working hands-on with Risk & Compliance, but at the same time drive the strategic agenda of the function.
Prerequisites for greatness
Our team describes our culture as open-minded, innovative and product focused. As we are a start-up, we are a little messy - yet have a ton of ambition.
For us to be a true challenger in the world of finance, we need to be innovative and think outside the box. Therefore, we are not afraid to try new things, and we consider failed attempts as opportunities to learn.
We are prestigeless yet ambitious, and we expect our colleagues to be kind, humble, and enjoy working as a team.
What's in it for you
We offer you an exciting role in a product & design-driven fintech company that puts the customer experience at the top of the agenda. Here you will have the opportunity to make an impact and be part of building something great together. You get to work in a stimulating environment among ambitious and savvy colleagues, and we also make sure you get:
💻 a neat set-up of the work tools
💰 a competitive salary
🚀 employee stock options
🏃♀️ generous health-care benefits
🤒 health- and life insurance
🌱 occupational pension
Finally, it is a full-time and permanent employment. Starting-date according to agreement, preferably during March 2022.
What the process looks like
If our interest is mutual, most processes will include the following steps:
👋 30 minute chat with a member of the People & Culture team to learn more about you – and give you more insight to the role
✨ First interview with your potential leader
📝 Case and case presentation
🎩 Final interview with one of our founders or leaders
SAVR is a fast-growing fintech company that offers a savings platform with Sweden's lowest fund fees. SAVR is backed by several well-known investors and has ambitious goals of continuing to grow rapidly and take the lead in building a new generation of savings and investment services. We are expecting hyper growth during the upcoming year and are looking to expand to new markets. Our HQ is located in central Stockholm and we also have a development office located in Halmstad.