Disrupting the world of savings - for everyone
The world of finance is lacking transparency which makes it difficult for customers to make rational choices when investing - and we have had enough. SAVR challenges the status quo by offering an honest and modern fund platform. So far, we have helped over 80 000 customers grow their money. But our journey has just begun.
What about the role?
We are looking for a Performance Marketer to join our team in Stockholm. You will play a key role in our growth journey and your mission will be to drive and own our entire performance marketing agenda - including budget, setup, implementation and follow-up. You will work closely with our CMO, as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
Some tasks and responsibilities
- Owning, optimizing and developing the performance marketing function - on both an operational and strategic level. Allocating budget, setting goals and driving actions that lead to results.
- Ensuring best possible ad spend effectiveness by continuously optimizing our paid channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google Ads.
- Delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders based on a data-driven approach.
- Set requirements on internal and external partners such as performance agencies and developers to ensure we have the correct setup when it comes to tracking and attribution in our digital channels.
- Give input to our inhouse marketing team on what type of content to create for specific channels.
We believe you have
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with performance marketing in a broad role where you have been working both hands-on and strategically, and have a deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Relevant university degree.
- Fluent in English, fluent in Swedish is a plus.
As a person we believe that you are highly analytical, data-driven and proactive. We believe you have the ability to turn numbers into insights - which in turn lead to actions. It’s important that you have a solid understanding of the technical foundations of digital marketing and can secure the implementation of tracking in our digital channels, in collaboration with our Tech team. Furthermore, since we are a start-up, we believe you are a solution-oriented go-getter who gets things done.
Prerequisites for greatness
Our team describes our culture as open-minded, innovative and product focused. As we are a start-up, we are a little messy - yet have a ton of ambition.
For us to be a true challenger in the world of finance, we need to be innovative and think outside the box. Therefore, we are not afraid to try new things, and we consider failed attempts as opportunities to learn.
We are prestigeless yet ambitious, and we expect our colleagues to be kind, humble, and enjoy working as a team.
What's in it for you
We offer you an exciting role in a product & design-driven fintech company that puts the customer experience at the top of the agenda. Here you will have the opportunity to make an impact and be part of building something great together. You get to work in a stimulating environment among ambitious and savvy colleagues, and we also make sure you get:
💻 a neat set-up of the work tools
💰 a competitive salary
🚀 employee stock options
🏃♀️ generous health-care benefits
🤒 health- and life insurance
🌱 occupational pension
Finally, it is a full-time and permanent employment. Starting-date according to agreement.
What the process looks like
If our interest is mutual, most processes will include the following steps:
👋 30 minute chat with a member of the People & Culture team to learn more about you – and give you more insight to the role
✨ First interview with your potential leader
📝 Case and case presentation
🎩 Final interview with one of our founders or leaders
SAVR is a fast-growing fintech company that offers a savings platform with Sweden's lowest fund fees. SAVR is backed by several well-known investors and has ambitious goals of continuing to grow rapidly and take the lead in building a new generation of savings and investment services. We are expecting hyper growth during the upcoming year and are looking to expand to new markets. Our HQ is located in central Stockholm and we also have a development office located in Halmstad.