Disrupting the world of savings - for everyone
The world of finance is lacking transparency which makes it difficult for customers to make rational choices when investing - and we have had enough. SAVR challenges the status quo by offering an honest and modern fund platform. So far, we have helped over 80 000 customers grow their money. But our journey has just begun.
What about the role?
We are looking for a Growth Analyst to join our team in Stockholm. As Growth Analyst you will support our growth journey through product development, marketing, business strategy and financial/investment reporting as well as funnel optimization. You will work closely with our Growth Lead and together carry out analyzes as a basis for prioritization, decisions and actions for growth-related projects. Besides our Growth Lead you will also work closely with a multidisciplinary team of product, engineering, design, marketing, data and business professionals to contribute to our overall growth.
Some tasks and responsibilities
- Dig deep and leverage data, combined with customer knowledge and business goals to develop insights for prioritization, decisions and growth-driving actions. Analysis will mainly have a quantitative basis, which then will be placed in a market, product and business context.
- Coordinate and collect data from different stakeholders and evaluate performance through extensive data crunching with a company-wide approach.
- Support Growth Lead in various growth-related projects, converting collected insights into actions across product, marketing and business
We believe you have
- Excellent data analysis skills. Strong excel-skills. It’s a plus if you are familiar with Business Intelligence & Analytics Tools e.g. MixPanel, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx or similar.
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving.
Passionate about data and sharpening your analytical skills.
- Ability to package your insights to clear and actionable recommendations.
- Newly graduated from university or a maximum of 3 years of experience within e.g. management consulting, corporate finance, growth, business development/analyst or other similar fields.
- Relevant interdisciplinary university degree within business and tech e.g. Industrial Engineering & Management, Economics, Statistics, Business/Management, Physics, Computer Science etc.
- Fluent in both English and Swedish.
As a person we believe that you are highly analytical, data-driven and proactive. We believe you have the ability to turn numbers into insights - which in turn lead to actions. It’s important that you are result-oriented and can translate your analyses into concrete actions on both a strategic level (business-wide), as well as on a zoomed in level regarding product or marketing. We believe that you have a strong business acumen, can understand complex data-structures and data-collection. Furthermore, since we are a start-up, we believe you are a solution-oriented, go-getter who gets things done.
Prerequisites for greatness
Our team describes our culture as open-minded, innovative and product focused. As we are a start-up, we are a little messy - yet have a ton of ambition.
For us to be a true challenger in the world of finance, we need to be innovative and think outside the box. Therefore, we are not afraid to try new things, and we consider failed attempts as opportunities to learn.
We are prestigeless yet ambitious, and we expect our colleagues to be kind, humble, and enjoy working as a team.
What's in it for you
We offer you an exciting role in a product & design-driven fintech company that puts the customer experience at the top of the agenda. Here you will have the opportunity to make an impact and be part of building something great together. You get to work in a stimulating environment among ambitious and savvy colleagues, and we also make sure you get:
💻 a neat set-up of the work tools
💰 a competitive salary
🚀 employee stock options
🏃♀️ generous health-care benefits
🤒 health- and life insurance
🌱 occupational pension
Finally, it is a full-time and permanent employment. Starting-date according to agreement.
What the process looks like
If our interest is mutual, most processes will include the following steps:
👋 30 minute chat with a member of the People & Culture team to learn more about you – and give you more insight to the role
✨ First interview with your potential leader
📝 Case and case presentation
🎩 Final interview with one of our founders or leaders
SAVR is a fast-growing fintech company that offers a savings platform with Sweden's lowest fund fees. SAVR is backed by several well-known investors and has ambitious goals of continuing to grow rapidly and take the lead in building a new generation of savings and investment services. We are expecting hyper growth during the upcoming year and are looking to expand to new markets. Our HQ is located in central Stockholm and we also have a development office located in Halmstad.