Disrupting the world of savings - for everyone
The world of finance is lacking transparency which makes it difficult for customers to make rational choices when investing - and we have had enough. SAVR challenges the status quo by offering an honest and modern fund platform. So far, we have helped over 80 000 customers grow their money. But our journey has just begun.
What about the role?
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team in Stockholm. Your mission will be to support the daily operations in Finance, but also analyze and model follow-up on growth initiatives, and financial performance, and drive projects which translate business insights into recommendations, and much more.
Some tasks and responsibilities
- Hands-on daily operational tasks in financial operations
- Analyze financial data and develop financial models for decision making, and support the development of financial reporting and KPI metrics tracking
- Support in fundraising process and investor material production
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects within Finance function
We believe you have
- You have a few years (1-3 years) experience within Analytics, FP&A or Business, or Management Consulting (financial industry or fintech is a plus)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and financial modeling techniques; familiarity with data query/data management tools is a plus (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- BSc or MSc in Accounting, Finance/Economics
- Fluent in both English and Swedish
As a person we believe that you are highly analytical and have strong data gathering skills. We believe you have strong communication and presentation skills and are comfortable to interact with stakeholders on different levels. As we are a start-up we believe you are a solution-oriented, go-getter who gets things done.
Prerequisites for greatness
Our team describes our culture as open-minded, innovative and product focused. As we are a start-up, we are a little messy - yet have a ton of ambition.
For us to be a true challenger in the world of finance, we need to be innovative and think outside the box. Therefore, we are not afraid to try new things, and we consider failed attempts as opportunities to learn.
We are prestigeless yet ambitious, and we expect our colleagues to be kind, humble, and enjoy working as a team.
What's in it for you
We offer you an exciting role in a product & design-driven fintech company that puts the customer experience at the top of the agenda. Here you will have the opportunity to make an impact and be part of building something great together. You get to work in a stimulating environment among ambitious and savvy colleagues, and we also make sure you get:
💻 a neat set-up of the work tools
💰 a competitive salary
🚀 employee stock options
🏃♀️ generous health-care benefits
🤒 health- and life insurance
🌱 occupational pension
Finally, it is a full-time and permanent employment. Starting-date according to agreement.
What the process looks like
If our interest is mutual, most processes will include the following steps:
👋 30 minute chat with a member of the People & Culture team to learn more about you – and give you more insight to the role
✨ First interview with your potential leader
📝 Case and case presentation
🎩 Final interview with one of our founders or leaders
SAVR is a fast-growing fintech company that offers a savings platform with Sweden's lowest fund fees. SAVR is backed by several well-known investors and has ambitious goals of continuing to grow rapidly and take the lead in building a new generation of savings and investment services. We are expecting hyper growth during the upcoming year and are looking to expand to new markets. Our HQ is located in central Stockholm and we also have a development office located in Halmstad.