Disrupting the world of savings - for everyone
The world of finance is lacking transparency which makes it difficult for customers to make rational choices when investing - and we have had enough. SAVR challenges the status quo by offering an honest and modern fund platform. So far, we have helped over 80 000 customers grow their money. But our journey has just begun.
SAVR is a fast-growing fintech company that offers a savings platform with Sweden's lowest fund fees. SAVR is backed by several well-known investors and has ambitious goals of continuing to grow rapidly and take the lead in building a new generation of savings and investment services. We are expecting hyper growth during the upcoming year and are looking to expand to new markets. Our HQ is located in central Stockholm and we also have a development office located in Halmstad.
What about the role?
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join our team in Stockholm. Your mission will be to support the growth of our business, with a focus on operationalizing strategy. You will report to our founders and work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Some tasks and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the CEO and Co-founder in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs to enable our future growth
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
We believe you have
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Experience in HR and recruiting on a strategic level
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- International business experience
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
As a person we believe that you have the ability to engage and develop others. We believe you have strong communication and presentation skills and easily establish trust. We believe you are analytical and thorough and can translate the company vision into concrete actions. As we are a start-up we believe you are a solution-oriented, go-getter who gets things done to enable our future growth journey.
Prerequisites for greatness
Our team describes our culture as open-minded, innovative and product focused. As we are a start-up, we are a little messy - yet have a ton of ambition.
For us to be a true challenger in the world of finance, we need to be innovative and think outside the box. Therefore, we are not afraid to try new things, and we consider failed attempts as opportunities to learn.
We are prestigeless yet ambitious, and we expect our colleagues to be kind, humble, and enjoy working as a team.
What's in it for you
We offer you an exciting role in a product & design-driven fintech company that puts the customer experience at the top of the agenda. Here you will have the opportunity to make an impact and be part of building something great together. You get to work in a stimulating environment among ambitious and savvy colleagues, and we also make sure you get:
💻 a neat set-up of the work tools
💰 a competitive salary
🚀 employee stock options
🏃♀️ generous health-care benefits
🤒 health- and life insurance
🌱 occupational pension
What the process looks like
If our interest is mutual, most processes will include the following steps:
👋 30 minute chat with a member of the People & Culture team to learn more about you – and give you more insight to the role
✨ First interview with your potential leader
📝 Case and case presentation
🎩 Final interview with one of our founders or leaders
Finally, it is a full-time and permanent employment. Starting-date according to agreement.
SAVR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.