Disrupting the world of savings - for everyone
The world of finance is lacking transparency which makes it difficult for customers to make rational choices when investing - and we have had enough. SAVR challenges the status quo by offering an honest and modern fund platform. So far, we have helped over 100 000 customers grow their money. But our journey has just begun.
SAVR is a fast-growing fintech company that offers a savings platform with Sweden's lowest fund fees. SAVR is backed by several well-known investors and has ambitious goals of continuing to grow rapidly and take the lead in building a new generation of savings and investment services. Our HQ is located in central Stockholm and we also have an office located in Halmstad.
What about the role?
We are looking for a VP Engineering to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. The VP Engineering is responsible for developing, implementing, managing and evaluating the company's technology resources and having the business knowledge necessary to align technology-related decisions with the organization's goals.
In this role you will examine short- and long-term needs while taking care of internal business operation processes and assuring that we develop innovative products.
You will report to our Chief R&D Officer/Co-founder.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals and through that ensure that the technological resources satisfy the company’s short and long-term needs
- Engage with the Chief R&D Officer in planning for the expansion of existing tools, new products, etc.
- Verify that all technological practices adhere to regulatory standards and compliance and supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Drive recruitment and retention initiatives within the engineering team to assure we have a best-in-class engineering team
- Identify and implement innovative technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Monitor KPIs and budgets to assess technological performance
- Work with the team to review and improve software development processes and scalability challenges
- Capitalize on stakeholders’ feedback to advise on necessary improvements and adjustments within the tech area
- Communicate our tech-strategy to employees, internal stakeholders, partners and investors
- Maintain a consumer-focused outlook centered on delivering tech projects to market
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
We believe you have/are
- At least 2 years in a management or leadership role
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Leadership and organizational abilities, having recruited, grown and retained engineering teams
- Experience from planning, designing, and building tech architectural systems and solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to have a strategic mindset
- A solutions oriented approach
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
Swedish citizen or holding a valid EU work permit. Unfortunately we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role.
What's in it for you
We offer you an exciting role in a product and design-driven fintech company that puts the customer experience at the top of the agenda. Here you will have the opportunity to make an impact and be part of building something great together. You get to work in a stimulating environment among ambitious and humble colleagues, and we also make sure you get:
🚀 employee stock options
💰 a competitive salary
💻 a neat set-up of the work tools and mobile phone of your choice
🏃♀️ generous health-care benefits (4000SEK)
🤒 health- and life insurance
👶 paid parental leave
🌴 30 days vacation
SAVR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.