We are a company with tech as our main focus. As a software engineer at SAVR you will have the possibility to make an impact and create value to our customers. You will work with engaged colleagues that use their collective intelligence to challenge our way of thinking.
Our tech stack consists of Elm, React Native, Tailwind CSS, hosted on AWS.
What about the role?
As a Software Engineer in our Frontend team, you will be a part of a of our Stockholm-based or Halmstad-based tech team. You will collaborate not only with other Software engineers but also Data Scientists, Product designers and Product managers.
Your work will be managed and supported by the Tech Team Lead.
What You'll Do
- Contribute towards improving our tech stack, architecture, and operational methods
- Drive ideas and development concepts from a tech perspective
- Collaborate and build high-quality products by following good engineering practices
- Explore and apply new technologies suitable for our product
- We believe that everyone continuously learns by receiving and giving feedback. We strive to be open to feedback and feel that it goes without saying that you will be getting feedback on all code you will be writing
We believe you have/are
We are looking for a motivated and talented engineer with a passion for software development. To collaborate and discuss ideas and concepts with your colleagues is something you enjoy and believe is important in order to build a great product.
- Some professional team-based software development experience
- 5 + years of experience from a similar role within web development
- A team player who is open to everyone’s opinions
- Experience with functional programming languages
- Fluent in English
- Swedish citizen or holding a valid EU work permit. Unfortunately we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role.
It’s a plus if you…
- Have worked in a scalable, product-based environment
- Some experience developing mobile applications for iOS/Android
If you have a different profile but you see that you have relevant skills and you think you can do an amazing job, apply and share with us your motivation on why we should meet you.
What's in it for you
- Being part of an agile team which owns and maintains their own product
- Your expertise and contribution will be appreciated from day one
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer
We also make sure you get:
🚀 employee stock options
💰 a competitive salary
💻 a neat set-up of work tools and mobile phone of your choice
🏃♀️ generous health-care benefits (4000SEK)
🤒 health-, injury- and life insurance
👶 paid parental leave
🌴 30 days vacation
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
SAVR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.