🏦 Chief Financial Officer
We usually respond within a month
Disrupting the world of savings - for everyone
The world of finance is lacking transparency which makes it difficult for customers to make rational choices when investing - and we have had enough. SAVR challenges the status quo by offering an honest and modern fund platform. So far, we have helped over 100 000 customers grow their money. But our journey has just begun.
SAVR is a fast-growing fintech company that offers a savings platform with Sweden's lowest fund fees. SAVR is backed by several well-known investors and has ambitious goals of continuing to grow rapidly and take the lead in building a new generation of savings and investment services. Our HQ is located in central Stockholm and we also have an office located in Halmstad.
What about the role?
As the CFO, you will be responsible for the overall management of SAVR’s finances. You will lead the budgeting and forecasting process, as well as manage the banking relationships and prepare annual and quarterly reports and materials for the board of directors. You will report and work close to the founder/CEO as well as the management team to make decisions regarding financial strategy, funding, and operations. The role includes personnel responsibility.
The role is based at SAVR’s HQ in central Stockholm.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Drive and manage the company’s budget, forecasting process and annual reports
- Active role in the management team. Key influence and responsibility at the highest level of company strategy and operations
- Manage regulatory reporting routines to Swedish FSA
- Coach, motivate and develop your team members (currently 2 FTE’s)
- Manage liquidity planning, cash management, and company audits
- Support CEO in investor relations work and potential capital raising
- Ensure quality in financial statements and year-end report
- Lead and support the accounting team
- Manage relationships with custodian and out-sourcing partners
- 5-10 years of relevant finance experience
- Experience from fintech, bank and/or financial services preferably regulated by the Swedish FSA
- Strong finance-based analytical skills with a hands-on approach to work
- Comfortable in financial planning tools as well as budget and forecasting process
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and rules
- Good understanding of investment products and fund services
- You practice a leading-by-example leadership with a coaching and supportive attitude
- A true desire to join and contribute on an ambitious scale-up journey
- You are entrepreneurial and not afraid to practice learning-by-doing in an ever-changing star-up environment
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- You are located and eligible to work in Sweden
Apply with your CV today, or no later than 2023-05-04.
Responsible recruiter for this position is Uniqruit & Mikael Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SAVR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
SAVR is a fast-growing fintech company that offers a modern and honest savings platform. SAVR is backed by several well-known investors and has ambitious goals of continuing to grow rapidly and take the lead in building a new generation of savings and investment services. Our HQ is located in central Stockholm and we also have an office located in Halmstad.
🏦 Chief Financial Officer
Loading application form
Already working at SAVR ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.